Why you should invest in Gurgaon ??
Gurgaon As the Millennium City of the country, the most prominent satellite city in the National Capital Region and dubbed the ‘industrial and financial centre of Haryana’, Gurgaon is a rich city in every sense of the word. Gurgaon has steadily earned a name for itself as one of the best cities in India to work and live in, primarily due to the upsurge in the number of call-centre establishments over the last decade. Ever since India opened up its economy to foreign investment in 1991, Gurgaon was identified as a lucrative destination for investment.
With over 500 MNCs and about thousands of Indian corporate juggernauts are working in this place. This is one of the many reasons that are alluring investors.
Gurgaon provides the final touch of lavish lifestyle to every section of population.
Here are Top Reasons why you should invest in Gurgaon.
- Ample choices of luxurious houses, from 4bhk to enormous villas are provided by builders here-
Gurgaon offers 270 degree panoramic view of the surrounded lush greenery with nearness to IGI Airport, Teri Golf Course, Gurgaon’s Prime Golf Course Road, and South Delhi.These iconic building’s designed 3 dimensionally as spiral structure, and equipped sophisticated amenities. There are 4 bedroom + family lounge, one modular kitchen, modern bedroom, service corridor and balconies with glass coverings.
These iconic building’s designed 3 dimensionally as spiral structure, and equipped sophisticated amenities. There are 4 bedroom + family lounge, one modular kitchen, modern bedroom, service corridor and balconies with glass coverings.
- Not only luxurious but several houses under affordable housing projects are under construction-
20,000 houses are to be built which will have affordable pricing, as per 23 licences in Gurgaon. Shri Manohar Lal Khattar, Chief Minister of Haryana granted Rs. 237 crores for various development projects, Rs. 42.83 crores has been sanctioned for Gurgaon itself.Gurgaon being an industrial hub, if accommodates working class, the utility will be eventually high. Realising the importance of middle class in area like Gurgaon, real estate is developing special projects for them.
Gurgaon being an industrial hub, if accommodates working class, the utility will be eventually high. Realising the importance of middle class in area like Gurgaon, real estate is developing special projects for them.
- There is no scarcity of top class of educational and health-care facilities and institutions-
With several India’s leading educational institutions and many renowned universities, Gurgaon provides a perfect way to shape future of students.
- Asia’s largest malls alongside cyber hub are practically impossible to resist-
Ambience mall and DLF cyber hub attracts every single one from corporate world living in Gurgaon. Gurgaon is work oriented and cyber hub is the escape from work.
- Flawless connectivity to Delhi through Rapid Metro, and certain highways are complimentary-
Expansion of Dwarka expressway, Yamuna expressway, FNG expressway, and metro has tremendously benefited areas like Gurgaon, Noida and other cities in NCR. Looking at statistics, Gurgaon is benefited the most, DMRC and Rapid metro (Gurgaon) brought Delhi and Gurgaon real close in true sense.
- High returns in future-
Experts call Gurgaon a high return yielding field. They say if invested now, there will be enormous generation of profit in coming decade.
- Proximity to NH8 and airport-
An 18km long Dwarka-Gurgaon Expressway has not only reduced a lot of time, but also travelling expenses have come down tremendously. With this class one connectivity people are able to save their 15% of income, which they spent on only travelling itself. Gurgaon is no alien to public.
- Real estate builders are constructing GREEN INFRASTRUCTURE-
Real estate developers in Gurgaon has realised the importance of ecological balance, and are developing projects accordingly. HUDA to plant around 50000 trees this reason. If they have to cut 200 tress, provision of planting a thousand trees has already been made. Cutting down of trees has only been permitted after a proper and authentically sound procedures.
Home to 8,76,824 people, Gurgaon has provided various opportunities for employment for both men and women especially in the multinational corporations and large business houses. The standard of living in Gurgaon alone is higher than that of other cities in the NCR.
- Several Fortune 500 companies have set up their base in Gurgaon.
- It is a hot spot for medical innovation with branches of some of the most technologically advanced medical institutions in the country. Some of these are Medanta medicity, Paras Hospital, Artemis, Fortis, Columbia Asia and Max Hospital.
- A number of expressways integrate Gurgaon with the NCR via the NH8, Dwarka Expressway and KMP Expressway. Moreover, Gurgaon enjoys excellent metro connectivity.
- Renowned hospitality chains such as the Crowne Plaza, Leela Hotel, Oberoi, Double Tree by Hilton, Vivanta by Taj, Mariott, Trident and the Hyatt have encouraged tourism along with comfortably accommodating high-class businessmen within the city.
- Gurgaon also has an exciting mix of places to visit. A few of the most noted ones are the MGF, Ambience, City Centre and Mega malls along with the Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary, Shri Mata Sheetla Devi Temple, Kingdom of Dreams and DLF Cyber Hub.
- The most exclusive addresses are available for purchase under the DLF Aralias, DLF Magnolias, Ambience, Caitriona and other big banners.
- Travelling to and from the city is made easy and convenient with a number of high-end, plush taxi services like Mega Cabs, Radio Taxi, Uber Taxi, Easy Cabs, Carz on Rent, Ola Cabs and more.