NOW GET A CHANCE TO APPLY WITH PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
Save upto 2.2 Lacs under PMAY
ELIGIBILITY FOR PRADHAN MANTRI AWAS YOJANA
The main beneficiaries of this latest housing for all scheme 2022 will be –
- People belonging to Scheduled Casts(SC)
- People belonging to Scheduled Tribes(ST)
- Economically weaker section(EWS)
Note – In order to verify that the applicant belongs to the EWS or LIG group, the applicant needs to submit self-certificate or Affidavit as proof of Income.
The income should not exceed –
- Rs. 3 Lakh p.a. for EWS applicants
- Rs. 6 Lakh p.a. for LIG applicants
Age of the applicants should be between 21 to 55 years.
Loans Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The benefit of Pradhan Mantri housing Scheme is that EWS and LIG Beneficiaries of Economically Weaker section (EWS) and Low Income Group (LIG) looking for house loan would be eligible for an interest subsidy at the rate of 6.5% .
- This will be valid for 15 years or during tenure of loan whichever is lower on the initial Rs. 6 Lakh. Any additional loan/s beyond Rs. 6 Lakh, will be at nonsubsidised rate.
There is no limit for the loan amount