GLS Avenue 51 Newly Launch Affordable, Sector 92, Gurugram
Welcome to GLS Avenue 51, Gurugram
After the grand success of GLS Arawali homes in sector 4 sohna south of gurgaon Now GLS Infra is coming up with its new and one of the most awaited affordable housing project in GLS Affordable Housing Sector 92 GURGAON in sector 92 gurgaon. GLS Affordable Housing Sector 92 Gurgaon is a affordable housing project under Haryana Government Affordable housing 2013.The project is spread over an area of 5 acres. It is strategically located in sector 92 gurgaon, close to Dwarka Expressway ,NH-8, KMp Expressway & Pataudi Road. It has high rise towers comprising of 1bhk 2bhk and 3 bhk Apartments. It is a gated complex with security and has amenities like clubhouse, tennis and badminton courts and so on. Gls Affordable sector 92 Gurgaon will offer a home where every moment of life will be like a celebration. Gls Affordable sector 92 Gurgaon means A place where your dreams begin to unfold. Where you rediscover life’s little pleasures. Where happiness is nurtured in every nook and corner. And above all, a place you’d be proud to call your home.
GLS Infratech promoted by GLS Group is an organization surging ahead responsibly and building on a strong heritage of professionalism, placing the highest value on merit and integrity, and is setting new goals to achieve them consistently. Presently promoters developing two residential projects
Coloniser/Developer: GLS Infraprojects Pvt. Ltd.
- File ID- LC-3246A License No 06 of 2017,dt. 08.02.2017
- Building Plan approval dt. 20.03.2017. Dwelling Units-912
Sector 92, Pataudi Road, Gurugram
Project Area: 6.31 Acres comprising a total 912 flats out of which 5% Flats reserved for management quota and 95% for public.
Community Facilities: One Community Hall And one Anganwadi cum-creche.
Category 1: 1BHK Flats of 310 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregate area of 25 sq.ft. (approx.) with a two-wheeler parking.
Category 2: 2BHK Flats of 590 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregate area of 55 sq.ft. (approx.) with a two-wheeler parking.
Category 3: 3BHK Flats of 640 sq.ft. (approx) carpet area and balcony(ies) with an aggregate area of 55 sq.ft. (approx.) with a two-wheeler parking.
- Booking on carpet area
- Limited time scheme
- Rates all inclusive no PLC & Parking charges
- Zero maintenance for 5 years
- 15 minutes drive from Rajiv Chowk
- Major education institutes like G. D Goenka, K R Manglam University etc. in close proximity
- Pollution Free Environment, clear/close view of Aravali hills.
- Close to Industrial Area Sohna
- 100% Water Back-Up
- More Than 75% Green Area
- Landscape Garden
- Passenger and Service elevators in each tower
- Spacious and well structured layout
- High Rise Apartment
- Situated on 60 metre wide road further connecting to proposed golf course extension road
- Near tourist spot-Damdama lake,Sohna tourist complex
- With application: Booking amount i.e., 5% of cost of flat
- *Category 1: Rs. 62,625/-
- *Category 2: Rs. 1,19,375/-
- *Category 3 : Rs. 1,29,375/-
- On allotment: Additional 20% of cost of flat – *Category 1: Rs. 2,50,500/-; *Category 2: Rs. 4,77,500 /- *Category 3: Rs. 5,17,500 /-
- Balance 75% of the amount in six equal monthly installments over three year period. No interest shall fall due before the due date of payment. Any default in payment shall invite interest at the rate of 15% per annum on delayed period.
AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION 5% OF FLAT COST
WITHIN 15 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 20% OF FLAT COST
WITHIN 6 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST
WITHIN 12 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST
WITHIN 18 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST
WITHIN 24 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST
WITHIN 30 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST
WITHIN 36 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF ALLOTMENT 12.5% OF FLAT COST
Cost of Application Form is Rs. 1000/- (As Fixed By HARYANA GOVERNMENT)
Application Form cost -RS. 1000/- is discounted for our old Costumers.